Information Collection and Use
- Arizona Traffic Safety.org collects personal information when you register. We ask for your legal name, birth date, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Arizona Traffic Safety.org keeps records of the date and time you complete each section of the course. We also keep records of your test scores and course completion date.
- Arizona Traffic Safety.org accepts credit card payments (via PayPal), personal checks and money orders.
- Arizona Traffic Safety.org uses information for the following general purposes: to customize your driver’s education certificate of completion, to fulfill your requests for online driver’s education course, contact you, confirm with the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) that you have completed the online course.
Minors – Under 18 Years Old
- Minors are required to have their parent or guardian’s permission prior to registering.
- Arizona Traffic Safety.org will not solicit any non-driving related offers to customers.
Arizona Traffic Safety.org understands that your privacy is important. Arizona Traffic Safety.org does not sell or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide information to MVD and the courts upon request. For example, MVD may contact us to verify that you have successfully completed this course.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information
You can edit your personal information, including your legal name or mailing address, email address or password, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Arizona Traffic Safety.org services, such as announcements, informative bulletins relating to driving, insurance or new AZ laws, course evaluation, or other driving related messages.
- Arizona Traffic Safety.org may update this policy.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at:
National Driving and Traffic School
64 Shattuck Square, Ste 285
Berkeley, CA 94704
Effective Date: November 12, 2010